Home and Garden is looking for a well-seasoned secretary to the Assistant General Manager who is mainly responsible for clerical and administrative support to optimize workflow procedures in the office. Serves as a point of reference for all queries, requests, or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
Job Description for Secretary to the Assistant General Manager:
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings /appointments.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Perform clerical works/report assigned by the Manager.
- Compile proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
Job Specifications for Secretary:
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 3-4 years’ experience as secretary or related field
- Business relationship management
- Organization and time management
- Attention to detail
- Tact, discretion, and diplomacy
- The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it.
- Computer literate (Ms Word, Ms Excel &Power Point)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Working under stress
- Positive and social skills
- Language: Proficient in Arabic & Proficient in English
- Visa Status: Transferrable visa (18)
- Gender Requirement: No Preference
- Nationality: Any Nationality
- Valid Driving License: Not Applicable
- Salary offer & benefits will be discussed during the interview.
Please send us your updated curriculum vitae at email@example.com, mentioning the position as your subject line.
Note: Candidates who will pass the initial screening will be called for preliminary interview.